DeMountain BNB
Search
K

Weekly Auctions

The first protocol to implement a weekly auction system.

What are weekly auctions?

Entering weekly auctions with $BNB on the 'Auction' section within our dApp is the primary way to obtain $bMOUNT tokens. New $bMOUNT tokens will be minted with every auction, starting with 3M tokens on day 1, and decreasing by 3% with each following auction. $bMOUNT tokens are distributed to participants at the end of each auction, based on the final $bMOUNT per 1 $BNB ratio.
Good to know. 88% of the $BNB that enters the auctions goes into the Dividends Pool. The remaining 12% is allocated towards buybacks, lottery, development, and marketing.